A business blog can do a lot for you. It can help you: generate leads, nurture relationships, build authority, and attract more organic search engine rankings, too. It’s an inexpensive and highly effective marketing tool.
What can your business blog do for you? Let’s look at a few of the big benefits of business blogging:
Every blog entry has the potential to bring customers your way repeatedly. Blogs can be highly effective tools for lead generation. The blog entries exist on your website so they can direct interested people to your call to action. They can also slot people into your sales funnel. Whether theviewers become an instant customer, a subscriber, or simply bookmark your site for viewing later, it can help you continually bring in new business leads.
Blogs have viral potential, too. People read blogs and share them on social media sites. This brings even more potential customers your way.
Interesting and industry related news that appeals to your target audience can be presented in a professional and engaging way. People looking for what you are selling could be lured to your blog via an article that could pre-sell them on what you do.
Blogs don’t just bring new people in, they help you continually converse with past and existing customers, too. They offer a great place for you to communicate about your niche and your brand. Rather than send out a monthly newsletter alone, you can use your blog to interact with and develop business relationships further.
Every article that is posted could help you solidify relationships. Articles on your blog could compel past customers to buy again. Business blogs are excellent product launch tools, too.
Blogs can help you establish your expertise and authority as well as help you establish credibility in your niche, too. People that could be customers, could be employees, and that could be potential suppliers, investors, and so on can read your blog posts. When people investigate your company because they are thinking about doing business with you, seeing a blog with a variety of useful and helpful articles will add to your credibility as an expert in your industry.
It Helps Your SEO – Significantly!
Search engines seem to love blogs. Because they exist on your website, they offer you many opportunities to create fresh content. A regularly updated blog stops your website from becoming static. Static sites eventually stop getting crawled by search engine spiders. But when sites are continually updated with blog posts, this gives Google (et all) a reason to stop by and see what’s new. That visit could result in new page 1 listings for popular search terms in your industry. Blogs offer a great way for you to dominate search engines for desired industry keywords and phrases.
- Blogs attract links, too, from other websites and this will help your site get seen as an authority in your niche.
- Blog comments and social media interactions are good for your business.
- Traffic generated to your blog can give you and /or your SEO company insight that will help you with future keyword and marketing campaigns as well as help with a strategy to increase conversion rates on your site, too.
- The list of SEO benefits goes on…
Tip: Capitalise on current happenings in your industry with your blog. Being a source of breaking news can help you get oodles of traffic in and that traffic can convert to leads and/or sales.
Blogging is a highly effective tool in your marketing arsenal. It’s not expensive to add a blog to your website and you can have your blog maintained by your search engine optimisation company so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Social media and business: Is there a link? [caption id="attachment_359" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="social media sites"][/caption] There was a...
- Is it even possible to promote your business online for free? Well, yes. That is, if you own a business and...
- Internet marketing for your business Internet marketing is proving more and more beneficial nowadays with...