Unix Web Hosting From The Web Clinic
The Web Clinic currently offer one complete web hosting package. It includes all the hosting requirements needed to do business on the Internet. At only £14.99 per month we believe it is the most value for money commercial hosting service on the Internet today.
Our commercial hosting service includes:
- Unlimited Internet access, connections are provided at a local call rate level we support all connections including ISDN support through the latest digital technology.
- Free transfer of your domain, If you're paying substantial fees for hosting of your existing domain name then you can reduce your hosting costs by transferring your domain to The Web Clinic absolutely free of charge.
- 20 MB of commercial hosting space. We provide a 2.5GB bandwidth. All our servers are backed up at Telecom House in London. Additional bandwidth is available on request.
- E-mail, The Web Clinic provide you with full e-mail facilities and because we only host business accounts you can use your own domain name as part of your e-mail address. e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Support, The Web Clinic provide a complete technical support service for all The Web Clinic customers. Unlike other Internet Service Providers we do not have a premium rate number and we do not wish to profit from customer queries.
All this is available to you for simple monthly fee of £14.99 a month. All monthly fees are collected by standing order and are payable a month in advance. To sign up to our web hosting service
SEO Latest Request
Tips on SEO for Ecommerce Sites:
So finally decided to do SEO for your e-commerce website? Good decision, needless to say. There has never been a better way to enhance your website, bring more visitors to your site and increase the conversion rates. Here are a few tips to help you in the process.
Why Is Blogging Important in SEO?
Blogs are a website management that includes a lot of facilities like comments, RSS feeds and trackbacks through content blogs that can make a website search engine friendly. The first obvious reason is of course keywords. Anyway, here is a list of benefits you’d get with a good blog as a part of your search engine optimisation.
Optimising Your Google Maps Listings:
If your business is catering to the customers who are in the same locality as you, Google Maps is the perfect way for you to get new customers. Whether your business is big or small thinking local can take you a long way ahead. Here are a few features of Google Maps listing.